Monday, July 9, 2007

Introducing Yolande Fenneman

Hi there! My name is Yolande Fenneman and I live in the sunny Papamoa, Bay of Plenty with my husband and two children.

I have been scrapbooking since 2002 and my style preference is for shabby chic or collage but I will admit that my style is evolutionary as new ideas and techniques are added to my repertoire. My layouts have a depth and dimension to them through the use of lumpy embellishments, a variety of materials and unique colour combinations. I am fond of making mini albums and my latest style development is to have my work on display through altered art techniques such as canvases, altered tins and much more.
I am currently on the SBO design team. In 2006 I was on Up2Scrap’s Elite team and have continued as one of their senior designers in 2007. I teach at my LSS and have taught at SENZ since 2005. It has been a goal of mine to teach in the South Island so I am really excited about this opportunity and looking forward to meeting many “southerners”.


An example of my work
Visit Yolande’s Gallery to see more of her work:

1 comment:

Chris Millar said...

Looking forward to catching up with you at SENZ Yolande!!! And meeting lots of new people too!